"I don’t have time” “I’m too un-fit” "I'm nervous!" Well you're not alone. But have no fear, your inhibitions will be conquered once you start your BGR Fitness experience.
This is not your typical Boot Camp!
What makes BGR Fitness Boot Camps different?
Our signature hour-long workouts include
- 25-30 minutes of interval cardiovascular routines
- 25-30 minutes of strength training utilizing free weights, kettlebells, medicine balls and other equipment
- Muscle groups, workout segments and even the trainer vary throughout the workout so that no one class is ever the same
Our innovative technique works to "shock" the body in the most efficient and effective way to improve your cardiovascular system, lose weight, tone muscle and most importantly feel better about yourself.
How much does a class cost?
Only €5 per class.
When are classes scheduled?
- When: Monday's & Wednesday's at 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Where: Sports Hall in Old Bawn Community School, Tallaght, Dublin
- When: Tuesday's & Thursday's at 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Where: Our Lady's Bower School, Athlone
Tell me more about the BGR Team
Your trainers Ben and Gary are two of the best in the business and promote a positive, supportive environment that will help you break past your own personal boundaries. Regardless of age, skill level, you can burn fat, tone muscle and improve your general well-being.
You will see and feel results right away in a positive and supportive environment where every class feels new, fun and exciting.
So take that first step to achieving your goals and contact us today!